- Pat Moloney attended the DRI Leadership Conference in Chicago January 9-10. While at the meeting he served as a panelist for a segment called: “Charting Your Course: Some Things to Consider.”
- Pat Moloney and Stephanie Wurdock attended the Kentucky Defense Counsel Board retreat on January 25. Stephanie Wurdock will serve as Kentucky Defense Counsel Director-At-Large in 2014.
- Doug Martin’s articles (with various co-authors) on “Pension Reform Under Senate Bill 2” and “New Accounting Standards for Government Pensions” have been approved for publication in the March edition of the Kentucky Bench & Bar, which will focus on municipal law issues.
- Todd Osterloh’s and Charley Cole’s article on “Taxpayer Revolt, Enhanced Scrutiny of Special Districts, and House Bill 1” has also been approved for publication in the same edition of the Kentucky Bench & Bar.
- Charley Cole and Patsey Jacobs won dismissal of a federal court case for a Kentucky County.
- Patsey Jacobs and Sarah Charles Wright are the president and vice president of The Well – Lexington, which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the community outreach mission of creating a two year residential program for women who have been trafficked, prostituted, are addicted and homeless. They are giving a presentation on the program on Wednesday, February 19 at 7 p.m. at Good Shepherd.
Find more Sturgill Turner News Ticker items here.