- Pat Moloney and Andrew DeSimone received a defense verdict on behalf of our client in a medical malpractice trial in which the plaintiff was seeking $13 million in damages.
- Charley Cole secured a favorable ruling from the Kentucky Registry of Election Finance in March that will be resolved by a conciliation that will occur in April.
- Hank Jones and Jamie Dittert are going to the DRI Insurance Coverage and Claims Seminar in Chicago April 2-4.
- On April 4, the American College of Trial Lawyers and the UK College of Law will present an ethics program at the law school entitled “TAB Goes to College,” followed by a social hour at the Boone Faculty Club. Pat Moloney, an ACTL fellow, has been very instrumental in the planning of this program.
- Hank Jones is presenting on “Fact vs. Expert Depositions” at the Kentucky Defense Counsel Deposition Boot Camp April 10 at the Marriott Griffin Gate.
- Josh Salsburey and Kacey Coleman will attend NACUA’s Spring Employment Law seminar in Boston, April 9-12.
- Todd Osterloh will be attending the Kentucky Municipal Utilities Association’s quarterly meeting on April 24.
- Josh Salsburey was a presenter in the ELA Higher Education Council’s first webinar. The topic was the NLRB’s expanding exercise of jurisdiction.
- Doug Martin co-authored two articles for the March issue of Bench & Bar: “Kentucky Pension Reform Under Senate Bill 2” and “New Accounting Standards for Government Pensions.”
- Todd Osterloh & Charley Cole wrote an article for the March issue of Bench & Bar: “Taxpayer Revolt, Enhanced Scrutiny of Special Districts and House Bill 1.”
Find more Sturgill Turner News Ticker items here.