Megan joins Sturgill Turner after clerking for Judge Laurance VanMeter during his tenure on the Kentucky Court of Appeals, and most recently served as an Assistant Attorney General in the Kentucky Attorney General’s Office of Criminal Appeals. At Sturgill Turner, Megan focuses on Employment Law, K-12 Schools and Higher Education Law.
Megan migrated here from Ohio for her undergraduate studies at the University of Kentucky. She enjoys golf, UK basketball and volunteering at the Lexington Humane Society.
Authored and filed numerous successful appellate briefs before both the Kentucky Court of Appeals and the Kentucky Supreme Court.
- Moot Court Board, Oral Argument Chair
- Trial Advocacy Board
- Provost’s Scholarship
- Kentucky Council of School Board Attorneys
- Employment Law Alliance
- Higher Education Council of the Employment Law Alliance
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Lexington Public Library Board of Advisors
- Kentucky Conservatory Theatre Board of Trustees
- Junior League of Lexington
- Get on Board
- University of Kentucky, B.A. in Political Science (2009)
- University of Kentucky, J.D. (2013)
If you are seeking representation, you must call our office as we do not take requests for representation via email or through our website.
Please read the following notice before sending an email to our firm:
Sending us an email will not make you a client of our firm. Until we have agreed to represent you, anything you send us will not be confidential or privileged. A conflicts-of-interest review must be completed by us before we can establish an attorney-client relationship with you.
By clicking “I Accept These Terms” below, you confirm that you have read and understood this notice.